Damn, this is a good one! Click here for details
On the other side of the spectrum, Tricubes Bhd has confirmed that it will charge government agencies about 50 cents for every email sent to Malaysians who are account-holders. The irony of things is if you charge the government, you are charging the tax-payers indirectly. So, why need all this nonsense where there are free, secured email options available out there.
- The 1Malaysia E-mail Project Revisited (bytebot.net)
- Malaysia to Open E-mail Accounts for Every Adult by 2015 (pcworld.com)
- On Twitter, Malaysians Say No To 1Malaysia Email A/C – By Shannon … (jameslimblog.blogspot.com)
- Malaysia: Email For Citizens Project Draws Criticism (globalvoicesonline.org)
- 1 Malaysia email account? No thanks (lifeasacynic.blogspot.com)