It is not hearsay; it is direct from the horse’s mouth. It is hard evidence of corruption and breach of trusts, tax-evasion by the millions, illegal land grab and the downright shaming of the ordinary citizen deep in the jungles of Sarawak. The video is not hazy – it is crystal clear.
Sarawak Report writes:-
There can have been few more devastating secret filming exposes than the confessions made by Taib’s closest family, a close lawyer and his cronies as they set about trying to sell the land handed to them by the Chief Minister in his capacity as the man who controls the Land and Survey Department and indeed the whole of Sarawak.
The territory they are selling off is described at ‘state land’, but in fact as Global Witness has established both the Hiis and the daughters of Tun Ya’kub have got hold of titles to Native Customary Rights (NCR) Lands, where indigenous people were granted rights many years ago and now face being driven from their homes.
They all make clear that it is Taib who makes all the decisions to give out the NCR lands.
They also make clear that he gave it to them because they are close cronies and that in return the greedy dictator expects a large slice of the profits.
Not only that, the entire gang of thieves conspire together to cheat the country of tax in the process. These are the tax rules made by the very government that Taib is part of and which he enforces against everyone else!
The question is what Najib, the AG and the MACC intends to do about this?
You cannot get a better admission of wrong-doing, corruption and tax-evasion than this?
This is a film that will have Malaysia talking. But, Malaysia will see that BN and Najib Razak will do nothing to move against this corrupted state leader, because they think that Taib can deliver them a ‘fixed deposit” of votes in the coming General Election. Is it time to prove them wrong?
Yes, can Najib prove us wrong? Will these wrong-doers be allowed a similar “23 days grace” before any action is taken?
- Explosive video reveals licence abuses by Taib family (hornbillunleashed.wordpress.com)
- Najib failed ‘spectacularly’ in anti-graft fight, says analyst (hornbillunleashed.wordpress.com)
- Corruption in Malaysia laid bare as investigation catches Sarawak’s ruling elite on camera (harismibrahim.wordpress.com)
- Taib to resign, Jabu to move up? (hornbillunleashed.wordpress.com)
- MACC: What more evidence you need ? (dinmerican.wordpress.com)
- Malaysia Regime Ouster Hinges on Borneo as Radio Aids Opposition (bloomberg.com)
- Indigenous resistance forces Malaysia to scale back twelve dam megaproject (globalpost.com)
- Farmer slashed by Taib-linked men (hornbillunleashed.wordpress.com)